Corporate social responsibility
Technal, as part of Hydro, is committed to:
- We support the principles set forth in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. We make sure that all our operations are conducted in accordance with basic human rights standards.
- We contribute to sustainability, developing profitable business relationships and active engagement with local communities. We aim to ensure that our business practices contribute to long-term economic and social development.
- We recognise the intrinsic value of the different cultures in which we operate, and show respect to these cultures in all of our business practices. We pay special attention to the rights, requirements and cultural integrity of people affected by our operations.
- We are prepared to enter an open dialogue with relevant stakeholders to ensure that our activities are properly adapted to meet local conditions and generate positive benefits to both the company and the community. We give attention to initiatives and input which serve to improve our social responsibility standards and practices.
- We are committed to being honest and fair in all our dealings. We do not permit or tolerate engagement in bribery or other forms of corruption.
- We demonstrate responsibilities towards the ecological impact of our products and processes.
- We actively seek business opportunities which arise from increasing ecological awareness.
- We insist that employees and temporary workers respect our Company Code of Conduct.
App version: 188.8.131.52